Beauty and talent are what these ladies embody. There’s no denying that being gorgeous sure helps, as well as their star power that sizzles the screen, the runway and on social media. It might come as a surprise to some that these stars have some Asian genes – no doubt that has surely contributed to their beauty and their penchant for hard work.
Let’s take a look at some of the hottest female celebrities who have Asian blood coursing through their veins.
Name: Chrissy Teigen, 35 years old
- The model-chef-entrepreneur is married to award-winning John Legend and the couple have two children, daughter Luna and son Miles, but Chrissy had a devastating miscarriage and lost their unborn son last year. They named him Jack.
- John Legend’s hit song “All of Me” is written for and dedicated to Chrissy
- Chrissy’s mum is Thai and her mum helps the loving couple look after their kids in Beverly Hills.
- Chrissy has written three cookbooks and often shares videos of her cooking on her social media, watched by millions of her followers
Name: Nicole Scherzinger, 43 years old
- Her real name is Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente
- Nicole was born in Hawaii to a Filipino father and a Hawaiian-Ukrainian mother
- The Pussycat Dolls member had dated former Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton from 2008 until 2015
- In addition to her singing career, she has also appeared in films, such as “Men in Black 3” and “Dirty Dancing”
Name: Vanessa Anne Hudgens, 33 years old
- While Vanessa’s father was of Irish, French and Native American descent, her mother is from Manila in the Philippines
- Got her big break starring as Gabriella Montez in the 2006 Disney movie “High School Musical”
- Was in a relationship with her “High School Musical” co-star Zac Efron from 2005 to 2010, and with actor Austin Butler from 2011 to 2020
- Starred in various films such as “Grease: Live!”, “Sucker Punch”, “Spring Breakers” and “Gimme Shelter”
Name: Gemma Chan, 39 years old
- Born in London, Gemma identifies as British-Asian
- A beauty with brains, the “Crazy Rich Asians” star earned a law degree at Worcester College, Oxford before choosing to pursue a career in acting
- In 2012, she witnessed the murder of a homeless man, but unfortunately help came too late and the man died in her arms
- Had played minor roles in hit films such as “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” and “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit”
Name: Naomi Osaka, 24 years old
- Born in Japan to a Japanese mother and Haitian-American father
- She is a four-time Grand Slam singles champion, and is the reigning champion at the US Open and Australian Open
- Ranked No. 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association and first Asian player to hold the top ranking in singles
- Her dad Leonard François, trained both Osaka and her sister Mari, starting at the age of 3