Caption: Star Wars Run 2017 was a huge hit!
After an amazing success with Star Wars Run Singapore 2017, it is making a comeback once again this year!
It was recently announced that the second edition of Star Wars Run will be held on Saturday, 5 May, 4pm at the F1 Pit Building at Marina Bay.
The organisers will be giving out cash prizes for the winners with SG $1,000 cash for the first place finish followed by SG $600 for second place and SG $300 for third place.
Early Bird Registrations will be available on 13 Feb to 14 Feb while normal registrations will start from 15 Mar to 13 Apr.
This year’s run will be featuring three different categories so that participants can pick the run that suits them best!
1. The competitive 10km Star Wars Run for those at the age of 13 and above.
2. The non-competitive 5.4km Star Wars Run for children between the ages of 4 to 12.
3. Children between 4 to 9 years old accompanied by their parents will be able to participate in the 540m Young Jedi Dash.
|Caption: People from all ages can join in on this run.|
Of course, merchandises will be available for all contestants of any category.
They come in bundles which includes event tees’, tote bags, picnic mats and race bibs themed with the side you choose: The Resistance or The Dark Side.
The running routes for this year’s marathon are yet to be announced, so stayed tuned to the latest updates of the event.
Check out the schedule for the different running categories:
• 10km Competitive Run at 5pm
• 540m Young Jedi Dash at 6pm
• 5.4km Non-Competitive Run at 7.30pm, 8pm, 8.30pm