Get a chance to spend your day with some of your favourite local personalities in Malaysia via Grab’s “Meet your Match” campaign, a project done in collaboration with the world’s leading social app for meeting new people, Tinder!
Book a ride on 24 March 2017 via the Grab x Tinder “Meet your Match” icon within the Grab app, and you may be in for a pleasant surprise, as there’s a chance that you will be sharing a free ride with one of Tinder’s Top 10 personalities; and they include:-
- Melissa Tan – Contestant of “Asia’s Next Top Model” cycle 3
- Yvonne Lee – Miss World Malaysia 2012 and 1st Runner-Up of “The Amazing Race Asia” season 5
- Sarah Lian – Actress and TV personality
- Venice Min – Miss Astro 2016
- Peter Davis – Model and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) star
- Kit Mah – Actor and model
- Jinnyboy – YouTuber and founder of JinnyboyTV
- Dennis Yin – Fly.FM DJ and dancer
- Jazel Lim – Model and emcee
- Mark O’Dea – English television presenter and YouTuber known for his work in Malaysia.
So here’s how it works! On 24 March, the “Meet your Match” activation will have Tinder’s Top 10 personalities roving in a GrabCar vehicle each and picking up passengers beginning from 9am to 5pm.
You can choose to take this opportunity and get to know these celebrities while riding to your destination of choice.
Each personality will then select a passenger he or she gets along with for Grab and Tinder to arrange a day out for them to do an activity together.
From dining in the coolest café in the city to bungee jumping off a cliff – it all depends on the interests of the personality and passenger!
The rides will be filmed, and the most interesting and fun moments will be captured on video and shared on the Grab Facebook page from 5 April, so come and be a part of this fun program!
“Meet your Match” will be rolled out in five markets – Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia – in three phases starting today.
For more information, visit grb.to/grabtindermy.