Play Club KL is introducing “PLAY DAY OUT” (PDO) – a party movement created to offer party-goers a one-of-a-kind experience by sending them to iconic music festivals all over the world.
“We want to spread the good music around and to allow people to learn not just what’s happening on the radio all the time, but what’s next and what’s up-and-coming. PLAY DAY OUT is our way of extending our passion and love for the music and to keep the party spirit going for years to come,” said Dax Lee, Director of The Roof.
“All music festivals will be carefully handpicked by us and it must meet the criteria of having world class acts and renowned festival status. We will always be on a look out for the most spectacular music festivals and the best clubbing experience to ensure the sustainability of PLAY DAY OUT for years to come,” added Roen Cian, who is also the Director of The Roof.
The first edition of PDO will kick off with Ultra Korea this coming June, where revellers will get to party with a list of powerful headliners like Afrojack, Avicii, Axwell^Ingrosso and Martin Garrix from 10 to 12 June 2016 in Seoul.
That’s not all, PDO will also be associated with one of the biggest R&B idols of all time, Rihanna!
In collaboration with Universal Music Malaysia, lucky fans of Rihanna will be given an all-expense paid trip to catch Rihanna’s “Anti World Tour – LIVE in London” on 24 June 2016 at Wembley Stadium, London.
Furthermore, in July, PDO will have its very own version of “Road to Ibiza” where the itinerary includes visiting the most happening clubs in Ibiza town. Some of the shortlisted clubs include:
• Pacha – Ibiza’s oldest and most well-known club with over four decades of party-planning under its belt.
• Ushuaïa – One of the most famous venues for championing huge DJ names, amazing stage production and glamorous dancers.
• Space Ibiza – Known around the world as one of the temples of EDM, emphasizing on bringing only the best and finest international DJs across the genres.
• Ocean Beach Ibiza – Astonishing outdoor party venue with stylish, decadent pool parties, fiestas, fine dining, fashion shows, acrobatics and live performances.
• Privilege – the ‘World’s Biggest Club’ with a Main Room like an aircraft hangar – that could fit the whole of the other clubs in Ibiza inside it.
So, to be eligible for the individual flyaway, PLAY visitors must purchase the selected twin bottle packages – Ultra Korea’s package or Rihanna’s package which comes with her latest ANTI album, while stocks last!
Each of the purchase will be entitled to one PDO coupon which will be dropped at the dedicated box located at PLAY’s entrance for a draw during the respective closing parties.
Winners will be announced at the following events:-
• Ultra Korea Closing Party (28 May) where 6 winners will be picked
• Rihanna Night Out (4 June) where 4 winners will be selected
The flyaway for “Road to Ibiza” will be determined at a later date.
You May Also Like
Seoul DJs seduce crowd at PLAY’s “Seoul Seduction”