How about a cuppa?
Enjoy the very best of coffees and more at Coffee & Art Fringe Festival Asia 2015, taking place in Kuala Lumpur next week.
Entry is free so there’s no excuse for you not to come and get your caffeine fix at the event!
Details are as below:
Event: Coffee & Art Fringe Festival Asia 2015
Venue: Publika, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 11 – 13 September 2015
Time: 10am – 8pm
There will be more than 30 coffee industry exhibitors and over 20 food vendors at this year’s festival. Have some baked goods by artisanal bakers, ice cream or soda if you’re not into coffee.
|Coffee IS happiness
(Photo source: Coffee Snobber).
Other activities during the festival include:
– Latte Art Jam with the World Barista Champion 2015 Sasa Sestic
– Numinous Live Poetry and Music evening
– Art Exhibition featuring renowned artist Justin Y
– Live Bands and Street Performers
– BBoy Dance competition
– Doodle Competition by the Doodict Collision
– Art Installations and more!
Those travelling from within the Klang Valley area can utilise UBER’s special promotion code for the event: UBERCAFFA. The code is valid for 2 free rides worth RM30 each to get to CAFFA 2015.
(Photo source: Pick n Pay)