“My heart is so broken in pieces. I am a total mess right now and can’t stop crying. He was with us for 10 beautiful years,” she posted.
Many sympathizes with singer Coco Lee, whose dog, Buffy, recently became a victim of poisoning.
As reported on ET Today, the singer revealed the news on Instagram, saying that she has been crying non-stop over her beloved west highland terrier’s death.
She continued, “The vet said he probably ate poison while hiking with my mum. Those evil people who put poison on the sidewalks to kill dogs!”
“I am so angry and heartbroken. It was an untimely death. His memories lives [sic]…”
(Photo sources: shiji09.com, instagram.com/coco_lee_117)