Three-piece French rock band, Birds in Row have finally announced their first ever Southeast Asia tour this September.
The band which is made of three unnamed members; a guitarist/vocalist, a bassist and a drummer – is usually referred to and known by only single letters: B, D or T.
Furthermore, the band would usually have their faces intentionally cropped in half in their promotional photographs and music videos as this has become sort of a trademark for them.
Hailing from Laval, France, the band is signed under Deathwish Inc record label and plays a blend mixture of melodic hardcore and punk influences.
In 2012, the band released their debut album “You Me & Violence” and is proven to be one of the best hardcore releases of 2012 as according to Unite Asia.
The band will be touring in the following countries:-
- 9 September 2015 (Wednesday) – Bangkok, TH @ Immortal Bar
- 10 September 2015 (Thursday) – Manila, PH @ Mow’s Bar Quezon City
- 11 September 2015 (Friday) – Johor Bahru, MY @ Embrace Hall
- 12 September 2015 (Saturday) – Kuala Lumpur, MY @ Insider Space
- 13 September 2015 (Sunday) – Singapore @ Aliwal Arts Centre