|Pick your own favourite and make it yourself at home|
Approximately how much does a cup of cocktail costs at a bar or restaurant?
Well, it doesn’t matter now as you can save up your money and mix your own cocktails at home. All you need is a little effort, and ta-da, it will even taste exactly the same with the ones you ordered at the bar.
Not sure how to mix your drinks?
Today is your lucky day because these simple recipes could be your guide to help you prepare your favourite cocktail at home. All thanks to a new feature on the Google app called Google Cocktail Search that gives you simple step-by-step instructions for that perfect drink!
But wait, Margarita? Bloody Mary?
To all the cocktail lovers, below are recipes of ten different cocktails that you can refer to make your own favourite drink.
– Combine 1 ½ ounce of Vodka and 4 ounce of Ginger Beer in a highball glass filled with ice
– Add lime juice and stir gently
– Add a lime slice
– Combine 1 1/6 ounce of Tequila, 2/3 ounce of Cointreau and ½ ounce of Lime juice
– Rub the rim of the glass with lime slice to make the salt stick to it
– Carefully pour the combined ingredients into the cup with ice
– Combine ½ ounce of Lemon juice, 1 ½ ounce of Vodka, 3 ounce of Tomato juice, Tabasco, Salt and Pepper
– Add dashes of Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper into highball glass with ice cubes
– Stir gently and garnish with celery stalk and lemon wedge (optional)
– Fill a mug with boiling water and let stand for a minute or two to warm
– Stick 4 to 6 cloves into the lemon twist and set aside
– Empty the mug and fill about halfway with fresh boiling water
– Add the sugar and stir to dissolve
– Add the prepared lemon twist, some lemon juice and whiskey, and stir it again
– Combine 2/3 ounce of Coffee liqueur and 1 2/3 of Vodka into glass filled with ice
– Float 1 ounce of fresh cream on top and stir slowly
– Combine 2/3 ounce of Sweet red vermouth and 1 ¾ ounce of Rye or Canadian Whiskey
– Strained into a chilled glass
– Garnish with Maraschino cherry
– Mix 6 mint leaves, 1 ounce of Lime juice and sugar
– Add 1 1/3 ounce of rum and topped with some soda
– Garnish with spring of mint leaves
– Mix 1 ounce of Fresh lemon juice, ½ ounce of Gomme syrup, one dash of egg white and 1 ½ ounce of Bourbon Whiskey
– Shake with ice
– Combine 5 ounces Kirsch and Red zinfandel with the roasted cherries
– Add orange slices and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to overnight.
– Serve over ice, top with a hefty pour of the cava rosé and garnish with mint or basil leaves
– Combine 3 ounces of pineapple juice, 1 ounce of white rum and 1 ounce of coconut cream.
– Mix with crushed ice until smooth
– Pour into chilled glass and garnish with pineapple wedge
(Recipes and photos from): Google Cocktail Search