Chocolate has always been a craze among many regardless of age and gender. It is simply irresistible, especially if it comes in drink forms!
(Photo source: feastportland.com)
Check out the recipe for the drinks taken from Chocolate News.
- 1 cup of water
- 50g of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of brewed Thai tea
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 6 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of star anise powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of galangal powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of cloves
- A pinch of Fleur de Sel
- Pour the water in a small saucepan and warm it up.
- Before the water boils, remove the saucepan from the heat and add in the chocolate.
- Blend the chocolate for 1 – 2 minutes with an immersion blender until it is completely melted and incorporated into the water.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients into the mixture and blend them thoroughly for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the drinks into a glass and add in some ice.
Thai Iced Drinking Chocolate is ready to be served!
(Photo source: chocolatenews.org)