We all scream for ice-cream!
In this hot weather, it would be nice if we have something cold to quench our thirst and what better way to do it than a cute home-made ice-cream which comes in a vase (not literally).
Everyone loves ice-cream, all the more if the ice-cream is delicious and comes in an adorable-looking vase-shaped cup.
It is not hard to make this lovely dessert, in fact it is easy-peasy. All you need to do is follow these steps taken from Resepi Citarasawan.
- 1 small box of vanilla ice-cream
- 6 pieces of Oreo biscuits
- 4 pieces of crushed Oreo biscuits
- A vase-shaped cup
- Whipping cream
- A stalk of mint leaves
- Put a piece of Oreo biscuits into the cup, then put a few scoops of vanilla ice-cream on top of the Oreo biscuit and then press the ice-cream until it is nice and packed.
- Pour in the crushed Oreo biscuits on top of the ice-cream.
- Decorate the whipping cream and mint leaves on top of the crushed Oreo using your own creativity.
Voila! It is done~
(Photos source: resipicitarasawan.blogspot.com)