When it comes to drinks, Malaysians typically would prefer something like ice tea, coffee or syrup.
How about trying something different for a change? Something refreshing and easy to make – a Nescafe Punch Float!
The ingredients for this drink is super easy to get and super easy to make. Just follow these simple steps from Saji Online:
- 1 table spoon of Nescafe
- 2 table spoons of brown sugar syrup
- ¾ cup of ice cube
- ½ cup of cold 7up drink
- ½ cup of cold cola
- 1 table spoon of ice-cream
- Mix in the Nescafe with hot water until it dissolves.
- Add in brown sugar syrup, 7up drink and cola. Stir it.
- Pour the mixture in a highball glass.
- Pour in the ice cube and put the ice-cream on top.
Voilà! It is done.
(Photo source: mstar.com.my)