The all new Honda HR-V is currently opened for booking and is set to be launched this coming February 2015.
Stands for Hi-rider Revolutionary Vehicle, the HR-V will be coming in three grades; S, E and V where all of them will be powered by a 1.8-litre SOCH (Single Overhead Camshaft) i-VTEC four cylinder engine which can produce 141 PS and 172 Nm of torque at 4,300 rpm, paired with a CVT transmission that is similar to that found in Honda Jazz.
According to Honda Malaysia, the new Honda car model is a new generation vehicle introduced to cater for the demand for vehicles with the benefits of SUVs.
Here are the specialities of the car:-
|(Photo source: paultan.org)|
The safety features of the car include:-
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- 6 airbags (Dual Front SRS Airbags, Side Curtain Airbags and Side Airbags).
In conjunction with the launch, Honda Malaysia will be having roadshows at the following locations:-
- 6-11 January 2015 Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur West Lobby (Starbucks)
- 9-11 January 2015 Sunway Carnival, Penang Sub Court
- 12-14 January 2015 Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur Sub Court
- 16-18 January 2015 Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya Walkway
- 16-18 January 2015 KSL Mall, Johor Bahru Sub Court
- 23-25 January 2015 Village Mall, Sungai Petani Entrance
(Photo source: paultan.org)