[Photos] Apple Watch breakdown, best designs so far
Apple finally launches its long-awaited wearable gadget, the Apple Watch. As is per norm when it comes to Apple products, the Watch’s design is nothing but sleek and eye-catching.
Understandably, with the various photos that are cropping up online, each showing an Apple Watch varying in design and looking prettier than the last, the crowd is losing count of just how many Apple Watch designs are really available.
Fret no more, let us help you out with this easy-to-understand breakdown:
Collections: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sports and Apple Watch Edition
Comes in 18 choices. [Photo credit: newsbreakonline.com]
– The standard Apple Watch
– Finishes: i) Standard stainless steel
ii) Space Black stainless steel
– Display is covered in sapphire crystal (added protection)
The colourful bands are made of fluoroelastomer. [Photo credit: Mashable composite]
Apple Watch Sports
– The one for active users
– Finishes: i) Silver anodized aluminium
ii) Space Gray anodized aluminium
– Display is protected with strengthened Ion-X glass
An upscale version perfect for formal dinners and meetings. [Photo credit: Mashable composite]
Apple Watch Edition
– The premium design for fahionistas and business professionals
– Finishes: i) 18-karat Yellow gold
ii) 18-karat Rose gold
– Display is covered in polished sapphire crystal
– Available designs: yellow gold case with black sport band (42 mm), yellow gold case with midnight blue classic buckle (42 mm), rose gold case with white sport band (38 mm and 42 mm), yellow gold case with bright red modern buckle (38 mm) and rose gold case with rose gray modern buckle (38 mm).