10 most haunted hotels in Asia
If you’re planning to go on a holiday, and especially if its somewhere in Asia, well we have some hotels to recommend to you – that is if you’re looking for some excitement during your trip because the hotels we’re recommending are Asia’s most haunted hotels of all time!
As most know, Asia is famous for having some of the creepiest ghost stories ever, though it’s not very surprising since we also have some of the scariest horror movies too!
So if you’re into supernatural stuff and you want to find out whether these scary hotels are really as what they are described to be, then you are welcome to stay there during your visit.
But if you’re a huge scaredy-cat, then we suggest you steer clear of these hotels for your own sake!
1. First World Hotel, Genting Highlands, Malaysia
|(Photo source: hotels.com)|
2. Hotel Pelabuhan Ratu, Indonesia
|(Photo source: chickgeek.org)|
3. First Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
|(Photo source: aspirantsg.com)|
4. Yu Shan Fan Dian, Chengde, China
|(Photo source: stuff.tv)|
5. Diplomat Hotel, Baguio City, Philippines
|(Photo source: cityofpines.com)|
6. Asia Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
|(Photo source: asiatraveltips.com)|
7. Tambun Inn, Ipoh, Malaysia
|(Photo source: tripadvisor.com)|
8. Grand Hyatt, Taipei, Taiwan
|(Photo source: yun-li.com.tw)|
9. Akasaka Weekly Mansion, Tokyo, Japan
|(Photo source: mylostintranslation.com)|
10. Buma Inn, Beijing, China
|(Photo source: metroparkhotels.com)|