Queen, Kylie and more to headline Singapore Grand Prix
Buckle up your seatbelts because the annual Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix returns this 16 to 18 September 2016 at the Marina Bay Street Circuit featuring tons of fast cars and a number of big-named musicians!
This year, the three-day Grand Prix concert will feature Australia’s pop queen Kylie Minogue and British iconic rock band, Queen together with American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert as the vocalist, as the headliners on 16 and 17 September respectively at the Padang Stage.
Other music acts like indie rock band Bastille, a cappella group, Pentatonix, and 70s disco icon KC and the Sunshine Band, are also part of the first phase line-up slated to perform at the race event on 16 and 17 September.
The second phase line-up of performers including the headliner for the final race on 18 September will be announced at a later date.
Here are the details:-
Friday 16 September
• Kylie Minogue – Padang Stage (Zone 4)
• KC and The Sunshine Band – Village Stage (Zone 1)
Saturday 17 September
• Queen + Adam Lambert (after the last race) – Padang Stage (Zone 4)
• Bastille (before qualifying session) – Padang Stage (Zone 4)
• Pentatonix – Village Stage (Zone 1)
• KC and The Sunshine Band – Esplanade Outdoor Theatre (Zone 4)
Sunday 18 September
• Pentatonix – Esplanade Outdoor Theatre (Zone 4)
• More to be announced
Tickets for Formula 1 Singapore Grand PRIX are available online at singaporegp.sg.