Let’s salsa at the first Penang Salsa Fiesta 2015
Malaysia's largest Salsa and Latin dance event, Penang Salsa Fiesta 2015 makes its inaugural debut in Georgetown, Penang this May!
Get ready to whirl and twirl at the saucy salsa beats and experience the beauty of Latin dance culture along with some talented local and international salsa dancers who are set to spin and dance on the dancefloor of Gurney Paragon Mall, from 1 to 3 May 2015.
The three-day of social dancing nights will consist of three main themes with the following activities:-
1. Friday (1 May): Workshops, performances, social dance.
• Theme: Paint the Town Red
2. Saturday (2 May): Workshops, performances, social dance.
• Theme: Glittery Studio54
3. Sunday (3 May): Sunday Fun Day, performances, social dance.
• Theme: Havana Night
The ticketing information for the event is as follows:-
• Full Event Pass: RM470 (1 FREE Official T-shirt)
• Full Party Pass: RM330
• Full Workshop Pass: RM290
*Free admission 6 – 8pm, 2 May in Festive Square Gurney Paragon Mall
So expect for lots of Mambo, Bachata, Merengue, Cha-cha-cha, Zouk, and Kizomba in this not-to-be-missed social dance fiesta!
For more updates, visit penangsalsa.com or Penang Salsa Fiesta 2015 FB event page.