Cherry-licious Chocolate Cherry Balls
Usually, the chocolates that we bought from candy stores or malls contained nuts or raisins in them, while the taste of the chocolates is delicious, sweet and delightful, it might be nice once in a while to taste try something different.
Why not try out a homemade chocolate with sweet red cherry in it? It is easy and cherry-licious!
Try out the Chocolate Cherry Balls recipe that is taken from Food.com
• 20-30 cherries with stems
• 150g of cut and melted cooking chocolate
• 25g of coco powder
• 60g of caster sugar
• 2 whipped eggs
• 100ml of evaporated milk
• 50g of cooking oil
• 60g of sweetened condensed milk
• 40g of wheat flour
• 50g of cheese cream
• ½ tablespoon of whipped butter
• ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
• ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
1. Mix coco powder, caster sugar, evaporated milk, condensed milk together in a pot, on medium heat. Make sure there is no clump.
2. Let the mixture cool and add in the whipped eggs bit by bit while stirring the mixture with a hand whisk until it is smooth and even.
3. Pour the mixture into an aluminum pan and steam it in a steamer (heat the steamer beforehand for 40 minutes) on medium heat until it is cooked.
4. After that, wait until the mixture cooled off and crunch it. Add in cheese cream bit by bit and stir the mixture until it can be kneaded.
5. Take a cherry and wrap the mixture around it. Keep the wrapped cherry in a fridge for a while.
6. Take out the cherry from the fridge and dip it in an already melted cooking chocolate.
7. Let the chocolate covered cherry cool off and harden.
8. Repeat the same process (step 5 – 7) for the rest of the cherries.
(Photos taken from hungryhappenings.com)