Meghan Trainor and Charli XCX, live in Singapore this April
Two breakout artistes of 2014; Meghan Trainor and Charli XCX will be making their way to Singapore this coming April on two different dates!
Known for her chart-topping hit “All About that Bass”, Meghan Trainor will be performing live in Singapore for the very first time on 23 April 2015 at The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa as part of her “That Bass Tour”.
Meanwhile, British singer behind the theme song of “The Fault with Our Stars”, “Boom Clap” will also be performing at the same venue for a one-night-only concert on the day before Trainor’s performance (22 April 2015).
The ticket prices are as follows:-
Meghan Trainor’s “That Bass Tour”
- Regular package at SGD128 (RM342.20)
- VIP package at SGD188 (RM502.60)
- Booking charges are separate and not included in the ticket price
- Available at Sistic channels and EventCliQue
- Early bird ticket at SGD88 (RM235.25)
- Regular tickets at SGD98 (RM262)
- Door tickets at SGD120 (RM320.80)
- Available at Sistic channels
(Photos source: guim.co.uk)